Accounting is one of the important gears the keeps American business going. Every industry needs accountants as a daily part of business to help in a variety of financial areas.
An accountant can help you prepare books and records, apply accounting principles and procedures, analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel can not be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- tax return preparation (Sales & Use/Business Property)
- Business Entity Selection
- Buying & Selling a Business
- Financial Planning
- Financial Forecasts & Projections
- Financial Statements
- Personal financial statements
- Tax preparation (Income Tax, Payroll Taxes, Sales & Use Tax)
Why don’t you call us for a no-charge initial conference? We will discuss your financial and tax situation and determine how we can help you. If your financial affairs are simple, it may be a short meeting. If you have extensive holdings, your needs are more complicated and should be treated accordingly.